3/26/12

This Week in Scripture; it's all by Your favor!

As for me, I said in my prosperity, “I shall never be moved.” By Your favor, O Lord, You made my mountain stand strong; You hid Your face; I was dismayed. - Psalm 30:6-7

I've always known that God had set things in motion; I've either suppressed the truth (see Romans 1:18) or embraced it, even though I may not understand it all. At this stage, I certainly don't understand God's will, but I know it's for my good and that He'll be glorified in it. There are times when I'll go "kicking and screaming", but I do realize my errors and confess them before Him.

I feel that, at times, I may say to myself that I'd never move, but I know it's foolish thinking; God has a way of changing my mind and changing my perspective on things. Regardless of what I do think, the Lord should be at the forefront of it and may He be praised in spite of what I have done, do now, and will do.

No comments: