I am really sorry for not keeping up with this blog; a lot of things have happened since 2012!
1) Bee celebrated her THIRD birthday in September 2012; I couldn't believe she turned 3 (I couldn't believe that I survived this long!).
2) Husband deployed and returned. A 7-month stunt in Afghanistan came and went; thankfully, no one in his squadron got hurt and all returned safely.
3) We're moving! That's right; we're doing the cross-country trek AGAIN (Back to Lejeune we go!); we're taking our time and enjoying the scenery.
4) We're also buying a house...again. Unfortunately, that hasn't been as smooth as our travels are going; we need a lot of prayer for the house to come through.
5) I'm trying to pick up spinning. The wheel is eluding me (It's also currently packed with everything else that belongs to us.), so I'm resorting back to the drop spindle (I've done well with that; I've made some worsted/light bulky yarn with it.) until I can conquer the wheel (It's an Ashford Kiwi. She's a beaut and her name is Sheila. Yes; I named my spinning wheel. The spindles are Mad Hatter and White Rabbit.).
6) The husband and I will be celebrating anniversary #8 this month; the fact that he's stateside is celebratory enough!
7) Bee's about to turn FOUR this September. God is gracious enough to permit me to live this long!
This week's Scripture (Well...it'll be worked on for a while, anyway!) comes from 2 Corinthians 13:14. Two things drew me to this passage: 1) When I had listened to Rebecca St. James, she had a song called "Omega"; 2 Corinthians 13:14 was the verse she used and it was a great song. 2) Our pastor used this passage as a benediction. What a great send-off to believers for the week!
"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." - 2 Corinthians 13:14 (ESV)