5/25/11

This Week in Scripture; Marie is constantly late!

I'm quite behind on posting the weekly Scripture that I'm to memorize; do forgive me!

This week is Psalm 37:7, which goes something like this:

Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices!

I find it sadly amusing that this is quite pertinent to how I should live my life; I'm constantly on the go and am constantly late to appointments and other things that must be done. That and I don't slow down to listen to what God has to say; that's the sad part about the whole thing. I need to slow down and listen to that still, small voice that whispers amongst the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

Perhaps now would be the best time to stop and listen. Won't you join me in that?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is one thing I struggle with as well. I really needed to be reminded of that scripture. :)