6/14/11

This week in Scripture; Bee-sense!

It's been at least a couple of weeks since I wrote (Oops!); life has been hectic, to say the least! That said, it's better for my hands to not be idle. :)

Last week, I had memorized Romans 8:13-14 (For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.); like most of the verses I've memorized, this struck a cord with me. I have a hard time (by my own will) putting to death (Or to mortify; there's that pesky word again!) those sins that I desire (Don't kid yourself when you tell yourself that you don't desire sin; we do desire some sins, while detest others.). That's only by the grace of God that I can learn to detest those desirable sins!

This week, Ephesians 4:31-32 will be my verses to memorize: Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

As far as Bee goes, she's scheduled for occupational therapy, speech therapy and physical therapy; it will be a busy few weeks (again). Pray that she gets up to speed developmental-wise!

No comments: